Really fast and easy to make. Perfect anytime.
Either roast your own peanuts or buy dry roasted nuts or nuts cooked in coconut oil. Avoid peanuts cooked in cottonseed oil and peanuts grown in China. Preferably purchase peanuts grown in Australia as they are “clean” of nasty chemicals and pesticides.
- 110 g Butter
- 1.5 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Peanuts preferably unsalted or very low salt
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined
- Add egg and mix well
- Gently mix in flour and peanuts
- Roll teaspoons of mix into balls. Place on tray, press down lightly.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden on 180°C