[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Commercial sausage rolls are made from “sausage mince”. Sausage mince is full of additives and preservatives. These sausage rolls are amazingly simple and tasty.
Double the batch and freeze the uncooked sausage rolls for quick snacks and lunches.
|White Truffle Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Dried breadcrumbs||1/3 cup|
|Mixed herbs||1 tsp|
|Onion powder||2 tsp|
|Puff pastry||2-3 sheets thawed|
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients until really well combined
- Place in fridge for as long as possible or overnight
- Cut each sheet of pastry in half
- Set oven to 200°C (390°F)
- Roll into sausages and place on the pastry and seal
- Place on oven sheet and brush with beaten egg
- Sprinkle with sesame or nigella seeds (optional)