These Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls are a powerhouse of fibre and protein. Incorporating a prebiotic that will assist gut health. They are also Vegan friendly.
Make these to satisfy not only those hunger pangs but also those desires for a sweet hit. I love to grab one mid-afternoon when I am working, they give me a big energy hit and revive me so I can keep going when my energy levels are fading.
It is important you only use high-quality ingredients when making these.
Apricot, Coconut & Almond Bliss Balls
- 240 gram Raw Almonds
- 240 gram Apricots dried (if you can get the ones without the added sulphur)
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed ground
- 60 gram Coconut desiccated
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (genuine only)
- 2 tbsp Inulin (see note)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until mix starts to form a loose ball or you can roll into a ball by hand.
- Take teaspoons of mix and roll between your slightly dampened hands.
- If you like you can roll the balls in toasted coconut
- Place in a single layer and pop into refrigerator to firm up.