These cheese biscuits are extremely moreish. I really gobble these up on their own as a snack.
Give them a try, they are the ultimate for cheese lovers.
Moreish and delicious
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 125 g Butter cold, cubed
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 125 g Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice
- Rub the butter in until the mix resembles bread crumbs
- Add lemon juice and mix to for a stiff dough
- Roll into a fat sausage shape and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Slice biscuits from roll and place on baking sheet at 160°C for 15 minutes
Calories: 2008kcal | Carbohydrates: 118g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 148g | Saturated Fat: 93g | Trans Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 409mg | Sodium: 1889mg | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4695IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 1116mg | Iron: 7mg