The merging of orange and choc chips is always alluring especially so in these jaffa muffins.
A favourite in our home on weekends with a coffee.
A beautiful burst of orange chocolate in a muffin
- 1 Cookie Scoop Use the largest in this set of three
- 2 ea Oranges
- 125 g Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar Caster
- 1/2 cup Yogurt Greek, plain
- 1/2 cup Orange juce
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate soda
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 90 g Dark chocolate
- Set oven to 190℃ (374℉)
- Finely grate oranges
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add eggs and orange rind, mix lightly
- Add yogurt, orange juice, baking powder, bicarb soda
- Fold in flour and chocolate chips
- Spoon into muffin pans and bake for 15-20 minutes
Calories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 3gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 97mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 274IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Share the love @Eating the Garden or tag #eatingthegarden!
Click to rate!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]