These Cinnamon Scrolls are massively addictive and made even easier to make if you have a bread maker.
You will never buy Cinnamon Scrolls again once you have made your 1st batch.
If you wish you can freeze these buns prior to putting on the topping. I simply keep some of the topping in the fridge and pop it on after they have been warmed through (after being in the freezer).
Ultimate Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
These are amazingly addictive.
- 1 tsp Yeast heaped, dried
- 4 cups Bread flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar caster
- 1 ts[ Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 60 g Butter melted
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 180 g Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar loosely packed
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon heaped
- 1 cup Walnuts optional, chopped
- 2 cups Icing Sugar Mixture
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Place Scroll ingredients in your bread machine in the order listed
- Set to Brioche dough program or dough program of about 70 minutes
- Meanwhile mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- When the dough cycle has completed removed from machine and roll out into a large rectangle about 3mm thick
- Melt butter listed under filling
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the brown sugar/cinnamon mix over the dough rectangle ensuring you don’t go right to the edges
- Pour 3/4 of the melted butter over the dough rectangle
- Sprinkle with walnuts if using
- Gently roll the rectangle starting from the long side
- Cut the roll into 15cm pieces
- Gently place in a large slab tin
- Mix remaining butter and brown sugar/cinnamon mix together
- Pour remaining butter and brown sugar/cinnamon mix over the top
- Leave for up to 60 minutes in a warm place until doubled in size
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 °C
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over the hot scrolls
- Leave to cool in tin.
Calories: 575kcalCarbohydrates: 75gProtein: 9gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 222mgPotassium: 163mgFiber: 2gSugar: 41gVitamin A: 652IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 68mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Share the love @Eating the Garden or tag #eatingthegarden!
Click to rate!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]